Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Back At It, Christmas Ornaments, and Cat Barbie


one. I'm alive and I have NOT had a nervous breakdown contrary to what you may have thought after reading my previous post. Now back to regularly scheduled programming. =)

two. Kaylen and I went to see Mockingjay Part 1 Wednesday night and it was awesome! Really exciting all the way through and I loved all the new characters. But I must admit it, Wednesday all day long I was just as excited about getting an iccee as I was the movie.

three. Today all I'd really like to do is lay in bed, drink chocolate milk, and watch HGTV.

four. Sunday night we put up our Christmas tree (with a little help from Dad on the light stringing part) and we got to hang a very special ornament for the 2nd year in a row. Last year was our first Christmas in our new house and this year we're waiting on the stork to visit!

five. If you have not read Gone Girl yet, smack yourself. Most all engrossing book I've read in a long time.

six. You wish you were this fancy.  The longer you look the funnier it gets:

seven. THE WALKING DEAD SPOILERS HERE!! Oh. my. stars. We heard that after reading the script for last night's episode Norman Reedus cried for an hour. Now we see why. We KNEW someone was going to die and we had it narrowed down between Beth and Carol. Chris guessed Carol would somehow sacrifice herself to save Beth. About halfway through the episode I asked Chris, "what if Beth dies right before she and Maggie get to reunite?" And BOOM! And I NEVER guess the endings right!

eight. Me when someone tells me childbirth hurts.  You're kidding.  It does?  This is news to me.  I'm going to need a minute to process this.

nine. After having to cancel our maternity pictures because of crappy weather a couple of weeks ago we are trying again for Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed for nice weather!

ten. Roll Tide.  That's all.







post signature

4 comments:

  1. 1. That's good to hear. :)

    3. Agreed.

    8. My bestie is the biggest baby I know and she made it look easy. I believe that you will be okay!

    9. Fingers crossed!

    10. Did you happen to see who won the SEC East? :) <---I just had to sneak that in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I am glad!
    2. I need to catch up with the movies!
    3. Sounds good to me. I make a almond milk hot chocolate every night.
    4. Great ornaments!
    5. Just smacked myself. It's on my list though!
    6. Haha. A bit creepy as well.
    9. Hope the weather will be great. I am sure the pictures will be lovely!
    Will link up asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling back to your normal self! And your Christmas ornaments are too cute!

    Gone Girl was AMAZING. I haven't seen the movie yet though (or Mockingjay, for that matter).

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover