Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Pumpkins, TWD, and Push Presents


 one. There are going to be FOUR posts from this blog this week. I know, I can't believe it either.

two. Saturday Mom, Kaylen, I spent FOUR HOURS walking around the mall looking for outfits for the baby tea. I walked away without a dress but my ever generous mother spoiled me at Destination Maternity with two tops, a pair of jeans, and some “unmentionables”. Kaylen and I also had too much fun in the dressing room with the “bump pillow”.

three. Haha. The end cracked me up.

four. TWD SPOILERS HERE! I'm so glad the cannibals are dead! I was kind of hoping they'd turn from eating Bob after he'd been scratched though. #BoBBQ #RIPBob And who in the hades is in the woods with Daryl? Carol?? BETH??? I can hardly contain myself.

five. Looks like I'm NOT going to reach my goal of being completely done Christmas shopping this month. Oh well. Only three more gifts to go! Usually I haven't even started yet!

six. Baby check up today.  Appointments are every TWO weeks now, which means the end is near.  That sounded more ominous than I meant for it to.

seven. Sunday afternoon we got together for our yearly pumpkin tradition! We’ve been doing this with David and Tracie for 14 years and it’s neat to look back on pictures and see our growing families! And it’s crazy to think next year there will be an addition to our party!  T on Chris's shoulders melts my heart a little bit.

eight. Last night on our bed I watched Dixie kill AND CONSUME a moth.  Quite disturbing.

nine. Have you ever heard of a "push present"? I had to google it. Apparently it's a new trend where the new father buys the new mother a gift to say "thanks for PUSHING out my kid". This could go well for me...

ten. And now some uber cute happiness for your Tuesday:







post signature

6 comments:

  1. 1. Wow, good job! I need to write more often! Never find the time! Hope I can link up today, if not I will tomorrow!
    2. Shopping trips are so much fun! Love the picture!
    3. Hehe.
    5. I clearly have not even started yet. Good job!
    7. Such a great tradition!
    10. Aww so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love homecoming video like that. your guys pumpkin turns out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Impressive!

    3. Hahaha!

    5. That's really great! You're almost there! I should be done by Thanksgiving.

    9. Awesome

    10. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm almost done Christmas shopping! I only have a few things left to get.

    Jiao has eaten moths before too. I don't know how she does it! They're so fuzzy!

    Aw, that gif is so cute! Her excitement--I can't even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a push present is more popular in the northeast where I live. Lots of my friends have gotten some gorgeous pieces of jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone else just told me about Push Presents! Apparently they range from anything homemade to expensive jewelry... personally, I think I'd settle for a gift certificate to get a massage and a Starbucks gift card.

    And hubs and I were wondering about the whole TWD situation with Bob and his infection... would they turn since they all have the disease inside of them anyway? IDK. I'm just glad there's no more chomping on legs. I was getting too queasy. I had to skip that section in the comics.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover