Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - A New Tradition, Finally a Winner, and Clothes for Cooper


one. So hopefully you saw my last post and that we are indeed having a BOY and his name is Cooper Timothy! Long before he was a twinkle in his daddy's eye I posted a list of my favorite baby names. Not much has changed. Only difference is had he been a Lillian her middle would have been Belle.

two. Chris and I might have started a new Sunday tradition! The past couple of weeks we've gone grocery shopping together and fixed crock pot meals for supper. Last night (on the hottest day of the year so far for us) was taco soup.

three. As if this past weekend wasn't awesome enough, I came home Sunday to find that I was the winner of a $50 gift card from Lindsey to anywhere of my choice! Talk about perfect timing! This mama is going to Target!

four. Hahaha:

five. Speaking of which, I've been making a conscious effort to give the kitties extra loving, because you know, their lives are about to get a little strange.

six.  Hallelujah.  Only one month until Sons of Anarchy and then ALL of our of favorite shows come back a month later.  Plus the Emmys are soon!

seven. Basically my life at this point:

eight. I'm debating calling a chiropractor. That back pain I talked about is getting worse. Yesterday wasn't so bad but Saturday wasn't good and Sunday was very painful. Hurt to walk, move, lay down, sit up, you name it.

nine. How cool is this! Disney princesses in the styles of the years their movies came out:

ten. After work Chris, myself, my parents, and sister are all going to David and Tracie's.  Tracie was THRILLED when we found out it was a boy because after having two little boys herself she's eager to get rid of apparent MOUNTAINS of boy clothes and goodies.  Guess who the lucky recipients are:  The Whitts.  Loving it.







post signature

4 comments:

  1. 1. Congratulations again! :)
    2. That's a nice tradition!
    3. Congratulations! :)
    4. Hahaha, this makes me laugh so much! The look on the cat's face!
    5. I am sure they appreciate it a lot and will be great siblings!
    6. Can't wait for some of the shows to finally come back!
    7. Cool shirt!
    8. I hope you will feel better soon!
    9. So cool!
    Will link up later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm glad you guys are having so much fun getting ready for Baby Whitt! I think Cooper is such a nice name, too. I hope the chiropractor will have you all fixed up and feeling better soon.

    Those Disney illustrations are awesome! I love Arielle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your baby name! You're a fan of SOA too?? I LOVE that show!! I'm sad that this is the last season. :-( You NEED to go to a chiropractor! I've been going once a month for years. And I've heard it's good for you in early pregnancy, and it's good to take the baby once it's born.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover