Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Mexican Food, T-Rex, and The Wiggle

Ten on Tuesday, Two-Thirds Scarlett, link up, random

one. Lately all I've wanted to eat is Mexican. Specifically things with black beans and salsa. Mom is fixing tacos tonight so score for Alyssa.

two. Be still my beating heart. If I could get married again it might have to be a Titanic themed wedding.
titanic, wedding, turn of the century
source

three. We finished the first season of Orange is the New Black and now we're PSYCHED for season two!  I was glad Chapman finally beat down that little freak.

four. Friday night we were sitting in the dark watching a movie and we heard what I sounded like (I kid you not) T-Rex footsteps from Jurassic Park. Chris went straight for the gun. I'm like "you're gonna need a bigger gun". Spoiler alert: it was big fireworks a few miles away.

five. I'm watching Cops and I'm reminded of why I could never be a cop. ZERO patience for drunks.

six. Speaking of Mexican food this will be next on my dinner list:
mexican pizza, food, taco bell copy
source

seven. One more month until The Fault in Our Stars movie. I don't know I'm so excited for this. I know it's going to crush my soul all over again.

eight. Chris put this on my facebook wall. He knows me too well:

nine. I know I say this all the time but I got a solid seven hours of sleep last night and I still feel like I could get back under the covers and sleep for a few more.

ten. I couldn't agree more:
breathe, just breathe, quote







post signature

5 comments:

  1. Now I am craving some Mexican food as well! And chinese! :) Oh wow, I am really hungry now! That kitty video is so cute. I have seen it a couple of days ago on a website and watched it a couple of times already. I totally agree on #10. :) I am glad you did not have a T-Rex in your house! :) I can't wait for the second Orange Is The New Black season. That show is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Same here

    2. beautiful theme

    5. ZERO patience

    8. that's cute

    10. Agreed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could eat Mexican all day, every day. LOVE IT! My sister and I went to lunch at Don Pablo's for Cinco De Mayo yesterday. One of my favorite, easy, go to meals is putting 2-3 chicken breasts with a jar of salsa poured on top, cooked in the crock pot on low for 5 hours. SOOOOOO delicious and juicy and shreds right up. I usually serve it with rice and black beans. Easy peasy!
    I kee watching the cat butt jiggle video!
    I can imagine Chris with a gun, opening your front door, only to be greeted by a T-Rex! AHAHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daang....now I'm craving real Mexican food!

    Ahhhh!!! Just one month! I'm so excited for the TFIOS movie. I cry every single time I see the trailer, so that's probably how it's going to be for me...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been craving Mexican too! That pizza looks awesome. Strangely enough though, I didn't eat any Mexican food on Cinco de Mayo!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover