Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Easter, New Addiction, and BaneCat

Hello, all! If you've never linked up for Ten on Tuesday here's how it works: Blog ten things that are on your mind (serious or silly) and link them back up here. That easy. Happy Tuesday!

Ten on Tuesday, link up, random link up

one. I hope everyone had an awesome Easter! Here is our obligatory Easter picture:
Easter, spring, couple
Follow me on Instagram

two. Chris and I finally watched the last episode of Rescue Me over the weekend and we were needing a new show to get hooked on. Preferably one that's been out for a while so we can binge watch. We found what we were looking for in Orange is the New Black. I was skeptical at first but after three episodes we are most definitely HOOKED.

three. Guess what neon white little idiot decided to go out in a tank top with only SPF 15 Saturday and now has radioactive shoulders and a nice tan line across her back where she carried her cross-body bag. This girl.

four. This is probably not far from how they actually think:
cat mocking human, funny cat

five. Yesterday at work at one point everything went down for a good ten minutes. The office phones, internet, even the cells. My first thought was...terrorists. Is that bad?

six. As much as I like AJ McCarron I'm really hoping he doesn't do this whole reality TV wedding thing to Katherine Webb, but that's the rumor.  TV weddings NEVER end well.  Ask Nick and Jessica.  They're the ones that started it.

seven. If we have a little Cooper this is exactly how he'll get dressed in the morning:
stylish little boy, boy style, cool

eight. I'm convinced some people just have to have something to complain about. They HAVE to point out when everyone is doing something popular on social media and they also HAVE to point out that they are NOT doing it.

nine. I have beach fever.  I'm not even a huge fan of the beach but I just want to go to Gulf Shores, wear my new swimsuit, and eat seafood.

ten. Have you seen BaneCat?  You probably should.  You're welcome:
My question is...how in the hades did he get that cat to wear that mask?!







post signature

6 comments:

  1. You are such a cute couple! :)
    I got hooked on Orange Is The New Black too! I think I watched the whole season in a week! :) I can't wait for the next season to start!
    I hope your sunburn does not hurt too much! Ouch!
    That cat is sooo cute !:) Haha
    During one of my flights my plane had to turn around because there was a medical emergency but my first thought was terrorists as well!
    That kid looks so cool!
    You are right, some people can't exist without complaining. It is ridiculous.
    OMG! My cats would never wear something like that!
    Will link up later, Alyssa! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just really want to go to Gulf Shores too!!!! I rarely actually step foot on the beach....I like to sit in the pool with a cold beer and my SPF 70 sunscreen for hours...they casually throw on a sundress and head to a yummy restaurant for dinner. Every day.

    Haha I bet that is really what cats think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your sunburn goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the cutest!
    I've been meaning to watch Orange Is The New Black, but I'm scared that I won't like it...I've heard only good things, though, maybe this summer!
    Ouch! Sunburns are never fun. Hope it feels better soon! Whenever I get sunburns (which is often...) I like to keep Aloe gel in the fridge and apply liberally to the sunburn. Feels so nice!
    That kid is the cutest! I love kid fashion....I can't wait to have one so that they can dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1.Such a cute picture!
    2. It took me a few episodes to get into Orange Is The New Black but then we watched the rest of the season in a day! I can't wait for Season 2!
    4. Hilarious- and probably totally true!
    7. What a perfect look, I love fashionable kids!
    10. I'm torn between amused and terrified!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover