Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - But Not Really

 photo Ten-on-Tuesday_zpse31d51a9.png

one.  My dears, this is going to be a very short Ten on Tuesday.  Like, one thing instead of ten short.  As I write this on Monday night I'm at Mom and Dad's and we've been glued to James Spann while we wait out a tornado outbreak.  All day long I've felt like I've been fighting barely contained panic.  I cannot STAND this.  It looks like Mississippi got hit pretty hard and this is the same storm system.  I sat here and tried to get ten things together and I just can't.  Total one track mind right now.  I'm just guessing but I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight and I KNOW I won't be able to put anything together in the morning.  Aaaand there's the tornado sirens.
This girl is about to grab the cats and hunker down.

I'm going to post the linkup so yall feel FREE to link up your Ten on Tuesday.

 photo ScreenShot2014-04-28at91841PM_zps5f3c6dd9.png







post signature

6 comments:

  1. I hope you guys will be safe and the storms will pass by with no damage!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are all safe, Alyssa! I am thinking of you and sending lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you guys are doing ok! I am running on about 3 hours of sleep right now. My nerves are shot and I don't even know how I am going to be able to handle round 2 this afternoon. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely gal, I hope you and all your loved ones are safe and sound!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover