Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday - Snowmageddon Pt 2, TWD, and Terrified Red Pandas

Ten on Tuesday, link up, random, two-thirds scarlett

one. Snowmaggedon continues apparently. I'm sitting here this morning waiting for word on whether or not I'm not going to work. More on this developing story later. [Spoiler Alert: I went to work.]

two. WALKING DEAD SPOILERS BELOW!!!
I never liked Carl. Rick did a very convincing walker act. What was up with that? I'm glad we got some of Michonne's backstory. I seriously can't wait for next week to see what Darly, Maggie, and Glenn are up to.

three. I was bored one night and IMDBing Sixteen Candles and saw that there's a book, You Couldn't Ignore Me If You Tried: The Brat Pack, John Hughes, And Their Impact on a Generation. Why have I never heard of this and where can I find it?

four. My kitchen still smells like bacon. I cooked bacon Saturday morning...

five. Basically.
kitten attack, how I want to die

six. Is it bad that last week no less than two days I woke up thinking "great! I can get to work so I can have COFFEE!"?

seven. I don't know if this is an actual prom photo or not but if it is, props to them. They're nothing if not committed.
disney prom, princesses

eight. We went to a couples bridal shower Saturday and it made me want to get married again!!

nine. Tonight on the new Chef Alyssa menu is Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken Chili. Say that 5 times fast.

ten. Hahaha!







post signature

Glossy Blonde

7 comments:

  1. I used to watch walking dead and then I stop. Due to I felt like it was the same thing over and over again

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! That video made me laugh a little too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The poor little panda! :) And aww, the kitties!
    I have not watched Walking Dead yet but I will tonight and I am very excited to see more. Daryl is my hero!
    Will link up as soon as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh that is why I hate cooking bacon or sausage....it is like the smell NEVER leaves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be SOOO happy if I woke up 4 days later and still smelled the bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! Those adorable kittens and those poor little pandas!! That's totally me when someone walks up to me and I'm not expecting them. Though I usually manage to avoid totally spazzing out on the floor. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. TWD was kind of a disappointment after all that waiting. I don't usually mind Carl but it was a little much; I want to know what happened to everyone else- but I'm afraid it will be a slow season finding out one at a time until the finale. I should probably send my complaints to AMC rather than spam your comments!
    Unrelated to zombies, those pandas are too much!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment and LOVE talking to you. Make sure you're not the dreaded "no-reply blogger"! If I'm not personally replying to your comments you probably are!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover